*~ Romantic and Authentic Vintage Clothing and Lingerie! ~*

Carrying everything from Authentic Vintage Haight-Ashbury Hippie and Woodstock Wear, Vintage Lace Wedding Dresses and Gunne Sax Gowns for the Boho Bride to Vintage Peignoir Sets and Nightgowns for the Honeymoon, Vintage Hawaiian Dresses and Shirts and many other Rare and Fun, Hand-selected Vintage Pieces for Your Special Collections! :)
Here are the Links to our
*~Vintage Lingerie Boutique and for our Vintage Clothing Boutique!~*

Have fun and see you there! :D

counter for blogspot

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here we are...... finally! lol :)

WoW!
I can't believe how long it's been since I posted!
Time flies when you're having fun! lol
I got home from So Cal about 3 weeks ago (I think, though it may have been 4? lol) and I've been playing major catch~up ever since, as well as taking advantage of our spectacular Summer weather, hanging at the lakes and rivers, county fairs, blues and rock festivals, not forgetting to mention the brew festival (hiccup!)... woo hoo! lol
It's too hot to drive anywhere today though, so with the creek out back, I'm staying home, so I can just jump in for a dip, between projects!
With year~round snow, it's always icy cold and crisp, coming right off the mountain (Hood!), just awesome on a day like today!
I finally had time to dive into the other trunk and found some very exciting goodies!
Packed beneath five knitted afghans I was THRILLED to find several Long Vintage Chiffon Nightgown and Peignoir Sets as well as several Vintage Girdles and quite a few other Vintage Lingerie pieces!
One of them is a Floor Length and HUGE SWEEPING Cranberry INTIME Nightgown and Peignoir Set, composed of Double Nylon and Trimmed in Beautiful Antique Floral Lace!
I just about flipped my wig! lol

I'll do my best to try and get her listed in the shop this week!
(she's going to be offered at a way special price!)

I'm doing a TON of Summer Blowout Specials, like Huge Lingerie Lots, so you'll receive a whole Package Filled with FUN!
Lots and lots of other goodies are being offered at rock~bottom prices as well during our Spectacular Summer Sale!
(my favorite word is sale! lol)
Come take a peek by clicking on Gurlz below! :)

(: (: Have a gorgeous Summer day and see you soon! :) :)

lol